If you purchase your products and/or services directly from Superior Nutrition Coaching, then all sections apply.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES.
Who Can Use Our Services
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) unless a Minor has obtained prior consent to use our Site or Services. Use of our Site or Services by a Minor without such consent is strictly prohibited. Superior Nutrition Coaching specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or obligation to monitor or verify the age or legal status of any Client. Superior Nutrition Coaching will have no liability resulting from any use of our Site or Services by any Minor.
Superior Nutrition Coaching offers three categories of nutritional information products and services:
- Superior Nutrition Coaching Program (“Coaching Program”);
- When you register for one of our Coaching Programs, you will receive a structured six month or year-long nutrition program, a training program, and be able to connect with one of our experts (a “Coach”) to help make adjustments to your program and keep you on track. Your Coach will adjust your Coaching Program experience based on the information that you provide to us.
Superior Nutrition Coaching aims to connect you with a Coach who is best suited based on the information about your health goals and other information that you provide us when you register for our Services. If you would like to change your Coach, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Superior Nutrition Coaching reserves the right to change your Coach at any time, in our sole discretion.
- Superior Nutrition Coaching offers monthly fitness programs and custom program options.
You agree to pay and authorize Superior Nutrition Coaching’s third-party payment processor to charge using your selected payment method and payment plan, for all applicable fees and taxes that may accrue in relation to your subscription to use our Services or purchase our products (such as the Guides). All fees are in US Dollars and are non-refundable except as required by law. All Programs are paid in advance each month and will be open-ended and ongoing unless canceled by emailing at email@example.com with a seven-day notice.
All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a Product or Service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Superior Nutrition Coaching is not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your credit card company and/or financial institution.
You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us. We may suspend or terminate the Services if fees are 7 days past due. Superior Nutrition Coaching is not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution.
Superior Nutrition Coaching may offer an option to pay for a Program over six or twelve consecutive months and/or offer an introductory period during which no payments are due. If you select this six or twelve-month payment plan and/or an introductory “no payment” period applies to your order, you are nevertheless obligated to make all payments for the purchase of the applicable Program as and when due, even if you have completed the Program prior to the end of the twelve-month payment period or during any introductory “no payment” period. There is a three month minimum on all programs.
Our Money-Back Guarantee and Refunds
Here at Superior Nutrition Coaching want you to get as much out of our program as possible. We guarantee that if you follow our program as designed you will benefit from our Coaching Programs or we will provide you with a full refund after your completion of the twelve-month program. This guarantee applies to the Coach-Led Habit Based Program with the Fitness Option and the Macro program.
If you wish to receive a full refund for these Services or have any questions about our money-back guarantee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black Friday Deals
Any and all Black Friday weekend deals follow our 7-day refund policy. After the 7 days, no refunds will be given. If purchasing the Coach-Led Habit Based coaching program with the Fitness add-on or the Macro program, our Money Back Guarantee still applies.
All programs will begin Jan 01 of the following year unless the client specifically requests the start date to be sooner.
Content Rights and Ownership
All content provided or otherwise made available by Superior Nutrition Coaching through the Services and the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, concepts, methods of operation, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Services, as well as their overall design and appearance (the “Content”) is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Superior Nutrition Coaching and is protected by intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws within and outside of the United States of America. Content also includes any Content that Clients (including you) provide or make available through our Services and Site (“Client Content”).
By making Client Content available through our Services and Site, you hereby grant Superior Nutrition Coaching a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, perform, distribute and communicate by means of telecommunication your Client Content in connection with operating and providing our Services, Site, and Content to you and other Clients.
You can remove your Client Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain instances, some of your Client Content may not be completely removed and copies of your Client Content may continue to exist on the Services or the Site. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your Client Content.
Trademarks and Trade Names
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics (“Marks”) used in our Services or on the Site are registered or common law trademarks of Superior Nutrition Coaching. You may not make any use of any Marks without the prior written consent of Superior Nutrition Coaching.
We at Superior Nutrition Coaching would love to hear from you, and welcome any feedback, comments, and suggestions you may have to improve our Services and/or our Site (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. When you submit your Feedback, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license (under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control) to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
General Prohibitions and Acceptable Usage
To foster a positive and welcoming community for our Services and on the Site, Superior Nutrition Coaching has established the following rules of use. You agree you will not:
- Permit any other person (other than an agent acting solely on your behalf and subject to your direct supervision) to access the Services or the Site using your account for any purpose;
- Attempt to access another person’s account, including, without limitation, attempts to use another person’s credentials to create an account for our Services or the Site unless you are acting solely on behalf of another person pursuant to a written agency agreement detailing this permission;
- Create multiple accounts under different names or emails, or re-register an account that was previously terminated by Superior Nutrition Coaching;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content through our Services or the Site that: (i) infringes, misappropriates, or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity, or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Post, upload, publish, submit, transmit, or communicate, in any manner or forum, content directly to and/or about Superior Nutrition Coaching employees that: (i) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (ii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm; (iii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening or perceived to be threatening.
- Use, display, mirror, or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Superior Nutrition Coaching’s name, any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on our Site or in the Services, without Superior Nutrition Coaching’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services and the Site, Superior Nutrition Coaching’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Superior Nutrition Coaching’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Superior Nutrition Coaching system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Superior Nutrition Coaching or any of Superior Nutrition Coaching’s providers or any other third party (including another Client) to protect the Services, Site, or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any Client, host, or network, including, without limitation, intentionally posting or transmitting to or through the Services or the Site any file that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device or any other contaminating or destructive feature;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, Site or Content or download Content from the Services or Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Superior Nutrition Coaching or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other forms of solicitation through our Services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services, Site, or Content to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Superior Nutrition Coaching trademark, logo URL, or product name without Superior Nutrition Coaching’s express written consent;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services or the Site from other Clients without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The sender of any communication in or through our Services or the Site shall be solely responsible for the content and information contained therein, including, without limitation, its truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness. Although Superior Nutrition Coaching reserves the right to monitor, record, edit or remove any content within our Services or the Site, Superior Nutrition Coaching has no obligation or responsibility to do so. In addition, Superior Nutrition Coaching shall not be liable or responsible to any Client, Coach, or any other person or entity for the performance or non-performance of the monitoring, recording, editing or removal activities mentioned above.
No Professional or Medical Advice; No Doctor-Patient Relationship
OUR COACHES ARE NOT HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS. OUR SERVICES AND THIS SITE DO NOT PROVIDE OR OFFER AND ARE NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EVALUATION, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT (“MEDICAL ADVICE”). Superior Nutrition Coaching provides services for informational purposes only. Based on the information that you request and/or provide to us, Superior Nutrition Coaching provides you: (i) access to general health education and information; (ii) nutritional and other fitness advice from our Coaches; and (iii) references to other resources. While Superior Nutrition Coaching believes that the information provided through our Services and the Site is current and reliable, Superior Nutrition Coaching cannot and does not make any such guarantee or warranty.
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT, BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES, YOU WILL CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR PROBLEMS ARISING FROM CHANGES IN YOUR DIET OR LIFESTYLE. Our Services are not intended to be used by minors or individuals with health conditions that make the kind of changes to diet or lifestyle suggested by our Services unsafe or inappropriate.
Furthermore, Superior Nutrition Coaching shall have no obligation or responsibility to monitor your health status or health condition or to contact or alert any medical or emergency professional. Superior Nutrition Coaching shall not be liable to you for your reliance on any information obtained through the use of the Services or this Site, and Superior Nutrition Coaching disclaims all liability in connection with such information. This disclaimer shall not extend to damages caused directly and solely by Superior Nutrition Coaching’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
Assumption of Risk and Disclaimer
FURTHER, USING THE SERVICES MAY INVOLVE THE RISK OF PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY OR ILLNESS. SPECIFIC RISKS VARY FROM ONE DIET OR LIFESTYLE CHANGE TO ANOTHER AND THE RISKS RANGE FROM MINOR INJURIES OR ILLNESS TO MAJOR INJURIES OR ILLNESS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Superior Nutrition Coaching, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT BE LIABLE: (I) TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR COST OF SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES MOBILE APPLICATION SOFTWARE (IF ANY) AND ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT OR DEVICES RECEIVED BY YOU AS PART OF YOUR USE OF IN THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Superior Nutrition Coaching OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (II) TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
IN ADDITION, Superior Nutrition Coaching DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER CLIENTS OR UNAUTHORIZED USERS (E.G., “HACKERS”) OF THE SERVICES. EXCEPT WHERE DUE TO Superior Nutrition Coaching’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Superior Nutrition Coaching BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU (OR BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF, AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH AMOUNT IS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU AND NOT ANOTHER CLIENT) TO Superior Nutrition Coaching FOR ACCESS TO THE ONLINE SERVICES AND THIS WEBSITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION.
You may cancel your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you cancel your account, Superior Nutrition Coaching shall not be required to provide you with a refund or other compensation.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Superior Nutrition Coaching arising out of or related to your use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you have a dispute with one or more of our other Clients, you release Superior Nutrition Coaching from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, social media platforms, or other resources, but these links and sites do not form part of our Services. We provide these links only as a convenience to you and are not responsible for the content, products, or services available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites. Superior Nutrition Coaching does not endorse or control any information accessed on or from any third-party website and assumes no responsibility for any material which may be accessed through such links. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources. Please make sure to review the applicable agreements and policies when visiting any third-party websites, including different policies with respect to the use, collection, and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Internet Service Provider Charges and Other Charges
You are responsible for all mobile, cable, or other internet service provider charges incurred by you for connecting to the Services or the Site, and Superior Nutrition Coaching assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges, including, but not limited to, data charges, long-distance charges, per minute (or unit) surcharges, and/or equipment or line costs, incurred by you while accessing the Services or the Site. Any dispute or problem regarding telephone or internet provider services is strictly between you and your service provider. You may receive text messages in connection with your use of our Services or the Site. Standard text messaging and data usage rates may apply. You are responsible for all charges incurred by you for the text you receive and Superior Nutrition Coaching assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges.
Our Communication with You
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, our Services, or our Site please contact Superior Nutrition Coaching at email@example.com, or mail us at:
20180 Park Row Dr.
Katy, Texas 77449
Last updated Oct 30, 2020