TOTAL HEALTH TRANSFORMATION SYSTEM
What does protein do for you?
Why protein is powerful.
Protein is an essential nutrient with many crucial jobs.
- Protein helps make many hormones. This includes hormones that manage appetite, balance blood sugar, and support feeling happy and relaxed.
- Protein supports the immune system. Without enough protein, we easily become sick and frail and recover slower.
- Protein improves body composition. It helps shed fat, gain or maintain muscle mass, and stay lean for life.
- Protein is physically satisfying. You’ll feel fuller, longer. This is important if you’re trying to eat less in order to lose fat. Eating more protein means feeling more satisfied with meals, and less hungry between meals.
- Protein helps build and repair almost every tissue in the body — muscles, connective tissues (such as tendons and ligaments), and bones.
More protein means better recovery, more muscle, less fat, and a stronger, healthier body.
No matter what your goals are, having a solid protein intake is one of the most important practices you can do for your overall health, fitness, and performance.